PRAYER OVER YOUR VOICE

 




PRAYER OVER YOUR VOICE


Scriptures

Genesis 2:7 “ And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”

Psalm 29:  The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire. The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.

Rev 1:15 “.........and his voice as the sound of many waters”

Proverbs 18:21 : “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit”

 2 Corinthians 10:4: “ For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,

Your voice is a tool for warfare. Life and death lie at your tongue.  Whenever you remain silent over a matter or situation then other voices will instead speak and rule over the situation.  Use your voice, to speak the word of God over your life. Pray for your voice to be strengthened, to be as the voice of God over your situation.  

Prayer Points

1.    Father in the name of Jesus I thank you for my voice.

2.    Father, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but they are mighty to the pulling down of strongholds

3.    I declare that my voice is a weapon of warfare,

4.    Thank you for the weapon of my voice.

5.    Life and death lie on my tongue.

6.    I declare that the life of God, the very breath of God is in my voice in Jesus name.

7.    Lord let my voice be used to pull down strongholds in Jesus name.

8.    I soak my voice with the blood of Jesus, the blood that speaks a better word than that of Abel.

9.    I sanctify my mouth, my voice, my tongue with the blood of Jesus.

10.  I declare that as I engage it in praise, in worship, in prayer, in speaking the word of the Lord, atmospheres will change in the name of Jesus 

11.  I declare that the sound of my voice is like the sound of many waters.

12.  Let my voice thunder and break chains and fetters in the life of my family, and my bloodline in the name of Jesus

13.  I declare that the sound of my voice carries the ability to break every fetter, and chain, in my life in the name of Jesus

14.  As l lift my voice in prayer and thanksgiving let the heavens above me open in the name of Jesus

15.  Let every fiery storm in my life be quenched in the name of Jesus as l lift my voice in prayer

16.  Father enlarge my voice in the name of Jesus

17.  Strengthen my voice in the name of Jesus

18.  Let my voice carry the glory of God that wherever I speak the presence of God is released into the atmosphere

19.  Let my voice carry the healing anointing of God in the name of Jesus

20.  Let my voice resound over this nation, and region in the name of Jesus

21.  Father let the Angels of God be activated whenever I raise my voice in  prayer, in praise, in worship, in speaking your word

22.  Be glorified in my life in the name of Jesus

Comments

Popular Blogs