Tuesday, October 7, 2014

PRAYER GUIDE FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER


Prayer guide for the month of October

Genesis 1:14: “And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:”
Every time there is an unusual occurrence in the heavenly bodies this is a sign of an event, a new season, an announcement something is set to happen…
This month of October heralds a new season for the body of Christ as on the 8th of October there will be a lunar eclipse or a red blood moon, which is the second one this year.  It is also the time of the feast of Tabernacles for the Jewish people.
It’s an awesome time to be living, and my prayer is that you will be a partaker and not a spectator of what God is releasing in this time and season.
Indeed as we are nearing the return of Christ the anointing, grace, power, demonstration of God will grow heavier, more evident, more clear to all.   

  1.  Heavenly Father I humble myself before you that in this season of visitation you may be lifted in my life in the name of Jesus
  2. Father have mercy upon me in the name of Jesus (ps 30:10, ps 85:7)
  3. I repent and confess my sins before you this day in the name of Jesus ( 1 john 1:9)
  4. Father let the blood of Jesus cleanse and wash me today as I enter into another season in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 1:18)
  5. Forgive me of my iniquity in the name of Jesus
  6. Blood of Jesus blot out every transgression and wicked ordinance that is standing and speaking against  me before the father in the name of Jesus (Col 2:15)
  7. Every voice that is speaking before you Heavenly father disqualifying me, my family, my bloodline and my nation from partaking the blessings of this new season, blood of Jesus answer with a cry for mercy (Heb 12:24)
  8. Father let your mercy prevail over every judgment that is set to be executed in my family, my life, my bloodline this season in the name of Jesus
  9. Blood of Jesus counter petition every petition of Satan over my life with mercy in the name of Jesus (Job 1:11)
  10. Blood of Jesus counter petition every petition of Satan and his strongmen  in the various heavenly courts over this season in Jesus name: (psalm 135:2, Daniel 7:9, Rev 20:11).
    1. In courts that deal with time and seasons, courts where galaxy matters are resolved, courts of families, and generations, courts of finance, courts of nations, courts of  beginnings, courts of ministries & church affairs, courts of marriage, courts of prophets and apostles, 
    2. Counter petition for:
                                                               i.      The mercy of God to prevail over every judgment
                                                             ii.      The mercy of God to prevail over the heavens (Psalm 19)
                                                            iii.      The protection of the galaxy system from the forces of darkness (Psalm 19)
                                                           iv.      The body of Christ to be favored in this season
                                                             v.      The dismissal of every wicked petition of strongmen and evil councils
                                                           vi.      Every manipulation of wicked councils over the galaxy system to crumble and be in confusion
                                                          vii.      The  release of armies of God to wage war against forces of darkness over the galaxy system
                                                        viii.      The opening of the armory of the Lord  and a release of weapons of indignation
                                                           ix.      The books of this season to be availed to the body of Christ and our local ecclesia
                                                             x.      The release of the harvest of knowledge, in this time to be availed to the Body of Christ and our local ecclesia
                                                           xi.      The Body of Christ to receive favorable judgments in this season (Psalm 9:4)
                                                          xii.      Spiritual sight to the body of Christ
                                                        xiii.       The activation of the word “that the appointed time of the Lord to favor Zion has now come”
  1. Blood of Jesus step into the books of this new season as they are being opened and activate every word written in them in my life in the name of Jesus
  2. I stand in agreement with what the blood of Jesus is confessing and testifying before the throne of God
    1. concerning this new season
    2. Concerning the body of Christ
    3. Concerning my family
    4. Concerning my destiny
    5. Concerning the gifts and talents in my life
    6. Concerning my nation  in the name of Jesus (Heb 12:24)
  3. Blood of Jesus overshadow the gates of times and season and align it to the purposes of the Ancient of Days in the name of Jesus
  4. Blood of Jesus confess my name as king and priest before the father in this new season (Rev 3:5)
  5. Blood of Jesus qualify me and introduce me as a child of God, an heir and a co-heir to the keepers of the gates and the angels in charge of this season. (Romans 8:17)
  6.   Father I ask through the voice of the blood of Jesus that the sun, moon and stars will lend their strength, honor, glory , and knowledge to the body of Christ ( I Corinthians 15:41)
  7. Father I stand in the office of a king and we harvest this season for the Lord in Jesus name (Rev 1:6)
  8. As the gate of time on the 8th  of October, blood of Jesus surround the moon, sun and stars  in the name of Jesus
  9. Let the gates of this season to be lifted up and let the king of glory come in, in Jesus name .. (Psalm 24:7)
  10. Father we enthrone you as king and Lord at the gate of this new season in the name of Jesus
  11. Establish your government at the gate of this new season and let your kingdom come  in Jesus name (Isaiah 9:11, Luke 11:2)
  12. Father this new season let every shroud that enfolds me be destroyed in Jesus name (Isaiah 25:7)
  13. Father unveil me this new season in the name of Jesus
  14. Father in this new season destroy every sheet that covers nations and let me begin to see (Isaiah 25:7)


No comments:

Post a Comment