Thursday, December 5, 2013

PRAYER GUIDE - CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IN 2014


In 2014 those with gifts and talents of creativity in their lives, music writers, worship leaders, musicians, drama and poetry writers, art, designing need to prophesy over their gifts and talents. 
Gifts are given by God and are found in 1 corithians 12:8-10 gifts of prophesy, word of knowledge, working of miracles, healing, faith, wisdom, discernment of spirits, speaking in tongues, and interpretation of tongues.  Whereas talents can be worked on, like music singing and composing is a talent, drawing, designing and other creative works also are talents 

The tongue has the power of life and deathand those who love it will eat its fruit.   (Proverbs 18:21)    In 2014 use your tongue to speak life into what the Lord has given you. As you release the word of faith into your life there is an activation of the deposit of the Spirit of God in you and a manifestation of that deposit follows in your life together with a demonstration of the same.  
Speak the word of the Lord over your gift and talent, that you may create and leave a legacy to the glory of  God the father.

Prayer points
  1. This year of 2014 the gifts of God in my life will make room for me before kings.
  2. I station the blood of Jesus around the gifts and talents in my life in the name of Jesus
  3. I soak the gifts and talents in my life with the blood of Jesus
  4. I decree and declare that the star of the gifts and talents in my life shall be unveiled by the voice of the blood of Jesus and in the name of Jesus
  5. I decree and declare that I will excel in the gifts and talents in my life in 2014  in the name of Jesus
  6. Let the voice of the blood of Jesus activate the gifts and talents in my life to the full measure in the name of Jesus
  7. I decree and declare that every anointing locked up in the gifts and talents in my life be released in 2014 in the name of Jesus
  8. Father I speak divine inspiration over the gifts and talents in my life in the name of Jesus
  9. Master in the name of Jesus I activate every dormant gift and talent in my life in the name of Jesus
  10. I declare and decree that the  resurrection power of Jesus Christ will visit and resurrect the gifts and talents in my life in the name of Jesus
  11. I declare and decree that the works that will come forth from the gifts and talents that you have given to me will stand the test of time
  12. I declare and decree that the works that will come forth will transcend time and speak to generations after me in the name of Jesus
  13. I decree and declare that the works of the gifts and talents will be prophetic in 2014 in the name of Jesus
  14. Father in 2014 give me insight beyond the natural gifts and talents that you have placed in my life in the name of Jesus
  15. Father I release divine helpers and destiny helpers into my life in 2014 in the name of Jesus.  
  16. I declare and decree that the cupbearer will remember me in 2014 as he remembered Joseph and spoke to the king about him. 
  17. I release divine resources in 2014 that will allow me to operate in the area of creative anointing in the name of Jesus
  18. I declare and decree that there shall be posterity in the works of my life as a result of the creative in my life in the name of Jesus

1 comment:

  1. I must tap from this.
    And I will continue to pray on my talent

    ReplyDelete