Monday, December 30, 2013

DECLARATIONS OVER YOUR MARRIAGE


Marriage and family is the plan of God  according to Genesis 2:18 The Lord God said, " It is not good for the man to be alone.  I will make a helper suitable for him".  Therefore it is in the plan and in the records of the Lord not only to have a helpmate, but,  a suitable helpmate for man is his divine plan.Glory be to the name of the Lord.  
The institution of marriage is one in which there is great contention, going into marriage , and staying in marriage there is great warfare.  The devil has so invaded marriage that it may seem more attractive to stay outside of that great institution that was instituted by the Lord himself.     
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the  Lord,  "plans to prosper and not to harm you plans to give you a hope and a future". Let us stand  on this word for our marriage and believe that all things will work together for good to them that love the lord. That our marriages shall have the fragrance of the Lord, they shall be appealing both to us and to the onlookers, that our spouses will be  goodly and Godly people, that our marriages shall be strong, fruitful.    

Marriage prayer points 
Col 2:15,  Having cancelled the written code , with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us, he took it away, nailing it to the cross."  
Heb 12:24  " to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel"
Psalm 147:14  " He grants peace to your borders and satisfies you with the finest of wheat"
Isaiah 54:12-13 " I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones"
Malachi3:4-5 " then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the Lord as in days gone by, as in former years.  so i will come near to you for judgement and be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers, perjurers, against those who defraud labours their wages, who oppress the widows and fatherless, and deprive aliens of justice, but do not fear me," says the Lord Almighty. 

Bible says that the ear of the lord is not deaf nor his hand short that he does not hear us, but our iniquities have separated us from our God ( paraphrased ) Isaiah 59:1.  We therefore must first bring repentance over our past participation by thoughts words or deed our iniquities which would cause the Lord not to hear us.
  1. I repent over every sin and wickedness  in my marriage  in the name of Jesus 
  2. I turn way from every thing in my life that gives Satan a foothold and legality in my marriage in the name of Jesus 
  3. I repent of every ungodly confession I have made over my marriage in the name of Jesus
  4.  I repent of every ungodly confession that  is standing as a witness and testimony before you in the name of Jesus 
  5. Father have mercy upon me in the name of Jesus
  6. Forgive me for wrong confessions, utterances, declarations, thoughts,actions, I have done which are speaking against me, before you in the name of Jesus
Declarations
  1. I decree and declare that  my marriage shall receive and release the strength, honor, glory that marriage brings in Jesus name
  2. I decree and declare that  my marriage shall reflect the glory of God in Jesus name
  3. I decree and declare that two shall put to flight Ten thousand, that is my portion in my marriage  in Jesus name
  4. I decree and declare that wicked patterns and cycles of marriages in my bloodline is broken in the name of Jesus and by the voice of the blood of the lamb
  5. Every handwriting of wicked codes speaking against my marriage be bloated out by the blood of Jesus
  6. I station Angels of defense along my marriage in Jesus name
  7. Blood of Jesus surround my marriage  in the name of Jesus
  8. I station the word of the Lord as a wall around my marriage,   it shall not be like a city with no walls  in Jesus name
  9. I decree and declare that I will have prophetic utterances over my marriage in Jesus name
  10. Blood of Jesus step into the foundation of my marriage and align it to the word of God in the name of Jesus
  11. Blood of Jesus speak :……(see below)  into my marriage in the name of Jesus
    1. healing,
    2. restoration,
    3. love ,
    4. revival of our 1st love,
    5. joy
    6. peace
    7. favor with my spouse
    8. harmony
    9. unity
    10. wisdom
    11. understanding
    12. knowledge
    13. fruitfulness
  12. I raise the banner and the standard of Christ and declare the Lordship of Jesus over my marriage  in the name of Jesus
  13. I decree and declare that  my marriage shall bear good fruits in Jesus name. 
  14. Every Spirit of barrenness is broken, and destroyed by the power of the blood of Jesus in my marriage in the name of Jesus
  15. Every…………. In my marriage, balm of Gilead cleanse it, heal it Lord, in the name of Jesus
    1. Pain,
    2. Bitterness,
    3. Anger,
    4. Unforgiveness,
    5. Hurt
    6. Wounds festering in my marriage,
    7. Hatred
    8. Sorrow
  16. I decree and declare that the  scent of  my marriage shall be a pleasing aroma in your sight Lord and in the body of Christ  in the name of Jesus
  17. I decree and declare that springs of life from your fountain will come forth and water every dry area in my marriage the name of Jesus
  18. Resurrection power of God rest upon every dead area in my marriage and resurrect it in Jesus name 
  19. I decree and declare the Angel in charge of marriages shall walk with me in my marriage 
  20. I release every goodness my marriage is to bring to my life   in Jesus name
  21. Let every stranger in my marriage be evicted in the name of Jesus
  22. Let the angel of the Lord pursue to destruction every stranger in my marriage  in the name of Jesus
  23. Every ungodly voice over my marriage be silenced by the voice of the blood of Jesus
  24. Blood of Jesus blot out every wicked ordinance that is standing as a testimony against my marriage in the courtrooms of heaven in the name of Jesus
  25. I station the Angel in charge of marriages at the gate of my marriage in the name of Jesus
  26. I stand in agreement with what the Angel in charge of marriages is confessing before the courts of heaven concerning my marriage in the name of Jesus
  27. I stand in agreement with what the blood of Jesus is speaking before the courtrooms  of heaven concerning my marriage in the name of Jesus
  28. I stand in agreement with what Jesus the mediator is speaking before the courtrooms of heaven concerning my marriage 
  29. Father I  pray let my offerings and tithes stand as a testimony and a witness on  behalf of my marriage  in the courtrooms of heaven  
  30. Father I pray arise and become a witness for me against every ............   in the name of Jesus
    1. sorcery directed at my marriage
    2.  adulterer in my marriage
    3. oppressor of my marriage
    4. perjury against my marriage
  31. I decree and declare that the bars of my marriage gates will be strengthened in the name of Jesus
  32. I declare my marriage shall be restful, joyous, happy, full of the glory of God 
  33. I station these words at the gates of my marriage in Jesus name
  34. I put the seal of the blood of Jesus on my marriage in the name of Jesus


For those not married
Heb 11:1-2 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
 Col 2:15 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross  
Jeremiah 50:25 the Lord hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord God of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans.
 Ps 31:5 Contend, Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me
  1. I call forth my marriage partner in the name of Jesus
  2. Father contend with every contention at my gate of marriage in the name of Jesus
  3. Every deaf and dumb spirit that causes me not to see my spouse be destroyed by the
a.        Blood of Jesus
b.        The name of the Lord
c.        The fire of God
d.        The hammer of God
e.        The thunder of God
  1. Every deaf and dumb spirit that causes my spouse not to see me let it be destroyed in the name of Jesus
  2. Cleanse my eyes with your eye salve that I may see my partner in the name of Jesus
  3. Every wicked handwriting of ordinances over my marital status be blotted out by the blood of Jesus
  4. Father open forth your amoury and release your special weapons of warfare and wage war against the strongman that is standing at my gate of marriage
  5. Father let every wicked altar that is raising up its voice against my marriage be silenced by the voice of the blood of Jesus,
  6. I declare that I shall enter into marriage this year in the name of Jesus
  7. I release my spouse from every imprisonment of the enemy in the name of Jesus
  8. Blood of Jesus step into my foundation and destroy every active evil pattern in my bloodline in the area of marriage in the name of Jesus
  9. Blood of Jesus, your power, your majesty, your authority,your dominion let it take charge at my gate of marriage 
  10.  Every …..  ( see below) against my marriage let it be broken by the power of the blood of Jesus
·        declaration,
·        every utterance,
·        every covenant
·        every agreement
·        every contract

Be lifted in my marriage most powerful, and glorious master in Jesus name 

29 comments:

  1. Thank you for this sooooo great bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome declarations. We need the word of God to renew our minds daily. Check out Dailybibledeclarations.com for similar declarations. The spirit of God is the same everywhere. I really believe the word of God will transform lives when we obey it. God bless you for your obedience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, this is truly helping me. May God bless continue to bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so powerful. Printing these declarations out to confess them daily over my marriage. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm powerful stuff,thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Powerful stuff,thank you Jesus for your faithfulness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm powerful stuff,thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful truth! Thank you so much for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful truth! Thank you so much for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for these prophetic declarations that have brought about miraculous reconciliation. May God richly bless your marriage, family, ministry, health, and finances. In Jesus Name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve never read the comments. Today has been a super hard day in marriage separation of one year and counting. This comment was posted on my wedding anniversary. I am hoping for a miraculous reconciliation. I thank God for reconciliation in your marriage. What he does for one, he will do for another. Hallelujah!!

      Delete
  11. The Blood still speaks. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Such truth ! Such power! Thank-you Jesus. Everytime I release these words over my marriage I see breakthrough. Jesus has already won it all for us. Thank-you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is power in the name of Jesus! The blood of Jesus will never lose it's power.I pray, in the mighty name of Jesus that all marriages shall sore and be restored and unmarried individuals will find their designed mate. In the name of Jesus Christ! I seal it with the Blood of Jesus Christ! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Blood will never lose it's power!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! I Googled marriage declarations and came across your blog. I am not a divorcee but desire to remarry. Thank you for the declaration for those not married.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks alot this declarations has been a blessing to me and my marriage
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Powerful declarations! Thank you Jesus.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you this is GOD senti praying this over my marriage 2 and 3 times a day thank you LORD JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  19. God loves me so much that made me came across this. I bless the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dank u voor deze geweldige verklaringen, ik bid Gods zegen op u ( jullie)

    ReplyDelete