Monday, December 30, 2013

DECLARATIONS OVER CHILDREN IN 2014



God is a generational God.  In the beginning in Genesis 1:28 God blessed man and commanded him to be  fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth and subdue it.
We cannot be fruitful, increase in number and fill the earth if we only think about our generation or lifespan. Life and death lie in our tongue, when we use it to speak into our children's life we are shaping their destiny and commanding their future.  The following declarations spoken over your children's life will move them into their destiny and cause them to be the people that God has destined them to be    
Declarations over children

I decree and declare that:

  1. My children will be blessed as they go out and as they come in
  2. The work of my  children’s hands is blessed
  3. The fruit of my children’s is blessed
  4. My children are blessed in the city and in the country side
  5. The crops of their lands and the young  of their livestock, the calves of their herds, the lambs of their flocks are blessed and fruitful in the name of Jesus
  6. My children’s companies and businesses are blessed in the name of Jesus
  7. The lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against my children to be defeated before them, in the name of Jesus  
  8. The lord’s blessing on my children’s barns and on everything they put their hand on in Jesus name
  9. My children are established in the land that they  live in, in the name of Jesus
  10. The Lord will grant them abundant prosperity in everything they do in the name of Jesus.
  11. My children  will walk under an open heaven in the name of Jesus
  12. My children will be the head and not the tail in the name of Jesus
  13. My children  will lend to many nations but  borrow from none in the name of Jesus
  14. No harm will come upon my children in the name of Jesus
  15.  No disaster come near my children  in the name of Jesus
  16. The Angel of the Lord will guard my children in all their ways in the name of Jesus
  17. Father protect my children for they acknowledge your name in the name of Jesus
  18. My children will be mighty in the land
Matt 2: 2, “
Genesis 1:15,
Col 2:15,
Jeremiah 28:11,
Isaiah 60:
  1. Let the Angel of the Lord that stands in your presence and the sword of the lord guard the gates of my children’s destiny
  2. I decree and declare that
    1. The star of my children’s destiny shine in the name of Jesus
    2. The  gifting and talents in my children’s life will show forth in the name of Jesus and by the power of the blood of Jesus
    3. The gift and talent of my children will be uncovered in the name of Jesus
    4.  The gift and talent in my children’s life will cause them to stand before Kings in the name of Jesus
  3. Let the angel of the lord search the land of the living and the dead and retrieve every thing stolen from my child’s life in the name of Jesus.
  4.  I soak my children’s life with the blood of Jesus
  5. I soak my children’s destiny’s with the blood of Jesus
  6. Let every demonic mark in my children’s life be erased by the blood of Jesus
  7. Let the blood of Jesus blot out every evil handwriting of codes written against my children’s life
  8. Evil cycles and codes imprinted at the gates of my children’s destiny be blotted out by the blood of Jesus
  9. I break every evil cycle imprinted on the earth to control the destiny’s of my children by the thunder of God and by the power of the blood of Jesus
  10. Every evil genetic code that the devil has imprinted at the gate of my children’s destiny be blotted out by the blood of Jesus and catch fire in the name of Jesus
  11.  Let the blood of Jesus reconfigure every cycle and every evil code that is not in sync with the will of God for my children’s life
  12.  I activate the  plans of the Lord for my children in the name of Jesus
  13. I put the mark and the seal of the blood of Jesus on my children’s destiny in the name of Jesus
  14. I align my children’s life with the plan and purpose of God in the name of Jesus
Prayer on the gates of the my children’s life
Isaiah 60:11 ‘Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut day or night so that men may bring you the wealth of the nations’
Psalm 24: “Lift up your heads O you gates be lifted up you ancient doors that the King of glory may come in”
2 chronicles 17:30 He also stationed gatekeepers at the gates of the Lord’s temple so that no one who was in any way unclean might enter.
Psalm147:7  Strengthen the bars of your gates
Ezekiel 21:15 I have stationed the sword for slaughter at all their gates. Look! It is forged to strike like lightning, it is grasped for slaughter.
Isaiah 54:12  I will make your battlements of rubies and all your gates of sparkling jewels and all your walls of precious stones”

I declare and decree that
  • Gates of the nations are open to my children in the name of Jesus
  • Gates of economy are open to my children in the name of Jesus
  • The gate of the nation of Kenya, open to my children  in the name of Jesus (put your nation)
  • Men will bring wealth of the nations to my children in the name of Jesus
  • My children feed on the wealth of nations  in the name of Jesus
  • Every ancient gate and door  be lifted in their lives in the name of Jesus
  • Gates of my children are of sparkling jewels and their wall precious stones in the name of Jesus
  • Every iron gate and bronze gate is  broken in my children’s life in the name o Jesus
  • Every part of  my children’s  bodies is saturated with the blood of Jesus
  • Blood of Jesus step into every day of my child’s life and cover the day with the blood of Jesus
  • Visit every day in future of my child life and station your mighty warrior angels in the life of my child  in the name of Jesus
  • I speak favour, increase, and abundance into everyday of my child’s life in the name of Jesus
  • I activate by the power of the blood of the lamb every Godly deposit in my child’s life in Jesus name
  • Father stretch your hand of mercy over my child’s life in Jesus name.
  • The spirit of knowledge rests upon my child
  • The spirit of wisdom and understanding is activated in my child’s life in the name of Jesus name
  • I declare and decree that the bars of my children’s life’s are strengthened in Jesus name
  • I station  the angel of the Lord at the gates of my children’s destinies in the name of Jesus

23 comments:

  1. Amen i decreee andd declare!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Decree and Declare all this in my Children and Grandchildtens lives in the Mighty Majestic Name Amen

      Delete
    2. I receive all this declaration over my children in Jesus name

      Delete
  2. using for 2 days so far ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! I too have declared and decreed over my child's life in Jesus name by His blood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah. God is amazing. Thanks for these declarations. God bless you and your children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah. God is amazing. Thanks for these declarations. God bless you and your children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I declare and decree that this is done for all my chrildren forevermore in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen let it be according to Gods will upon my children in Jesus Christ name

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really powerful am doing this everymorning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. IN JESUS NAME DO I DECREE AND DELARE. IT IS ESTABLISHED IN MY CHILD'S LIFE. AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PRIASE THE LIVING GOD!😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome and Amen! God bless you and your children, these are effective prayers with in depth spiritual insight. I will be using them consistently!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad I found these declaration and I am putting into practice in my prayer time for my children.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I receive all these declarations of God's word in the lives of my children. Hallelujah Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. So powerful..thanks and God bless you and your children too.
    I decree and declare that all these declarations shall be established over my children's lives in Jesus mighty name.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We my wife n me praise n glorify Jesus for this declarations which we professionally everyday for the last 13 mths and will continue. Amen. Alleluai.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen Amen an Amen I love dis

    ReplyDelete